[mac4theblind] Re: Test please respond if you can!

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:25:26 +0100

Hi guys, thanks for the response.
I've just deleted my message rule for this mailing list and am going to try and
recreate it and hopefully fingers crossed they will go to the write folder!
A question if I may.
When I upgraded to Mountain Lion my folders that I have created for this list
and another one weren't visible. However, upon checking the rules tab in the
mail preps I found they were still checked and still active. So my question is:
If I create new folders and re a sign the mail rules for them, will I be
copying over the folders that were there in Lion but are not in Mountain Lion.
What I'm trying to say is that are they still there but invisible to the naked
eye of Voiceover or do you think they just got deleted when doing the upgrade.

Thanks much I await your advice etc.

Daniel