[mac4theblind] Re: Syncing my new iPhone 5

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindapples@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 15:16:58 -0800

the backup of your phone on itunes does not back up music and apps.  you did
everything correct.
now highlite choose your iPhone 5 and then tab to apps and put the bullett
in the radio button and then tab to scroll window and interact with voice
over and check all the apps which they should be checked and then stop
interacting and tab to apply and vo spacebar, then i think shift tab back
once or twice to ok or what it says and vo spacebar and just wait.
at this time you can tab until you hear apple led and interact and you can
read what is happening as it isdoing it's thing