[mac4theblind] Re: Ssh client

  • From: Christian Schoepplein <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 16:45:54 +0100

My feeling is that terminal support and therefore also output during ssh
sessions has been slightly improved in Mavericks. For example cursor
tracking while edeting a file in vim in the terminal was bad in 10.8 and
before, very ofthen the focus was lost. In 10.9 I think this problems
have been solved, but I've not yet worked very much in the terminal in
10.9, so I'm curious if there are other improvements or things that are
not that good as before.

Cheers,

  Christian

--