[mac4theblind] Speakers on phone

  • From: Lena Contreras <contreras_lena@xxxxxx>
  • To: Mac 4The Blind <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 15:08:03 -0700

Hi
I've noticed that the sound is only coming through on the right speaker of my
phone.  If I cover it up with a finger, sound is faintly  is coming through the
left speaker.  This is with the VoiceOver, listening to a call on speaker phone
and music.  Is this normal?  When I use ear buds, I get stereo sound.
Just curious if this is a quirk of my phone.
Lena