[mac4theblind] Skype for Web (Beta) is now available to everyone in the US and UK

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 09:43:07 -0700

Link is below. I'm not going to be testing this as I'm going to be busy, but
hopefuly someone can and will test for accessibility under the mac platform and
see if it is accessible. This would be good if I were on antohr machine with
out skype, or what not. Enjoy.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SkypeGarage/~3/Jac1eThzwLk/************