[mac4theblind] Re: Simple word processing on iPad

  • From: Kim Kilpatrick <kimjkilpatrick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 10:21:45 -0400

Lena
I do use voicedream writer. I know it is not free but it is great.
Also access note has gone free and it is a very good and accessible app.
Kim

Using Voiceover screen reader and braille display.
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 2, 2015, at 9:41 AM, Lena Contreras <contreras_lena@xxxxxx> wrote:

Sent from my iPadI have a question for you all.
I am going in for training for my sixth guide dog this weekend. My friends
would like me to write about my training experiences. I am not interested in
keeping a blog online. What word processor do you use on your iPhone or iPad?
Is there anything similar to text edit on the Mac for the iPad? I will be
bringing my Bluetooth keyboard with me.
I don't think I need anything as powerful as Pages.
Thanks
Lena