[mac4theblind] Re: Right Single Quote instead Of Appostrophee?

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 18:36:18 -0500

I've got it but don't know if it will stick or not.
''''''''''''
It is actually saying the right thing.  if you want to enter an apostrophe, you
need to go to edit and down to substitutions with a message open in either
forward or reply and uncheck smart quotes.

On Nov 18, 2013, at 18:26, Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, but the original post seems to indicate the problem is occurring when it
is typed but maybe hearing it in the email is what was meant.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart