[mac4theblind] Re: Reverting corrections in text using L Cappy Thanh

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 13:09:47 -0600

Yes, indeed it is. Thanks!

On Dec 16, 2015, at 11:27 AM, John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The way I’ve done it is to navigate to the last character of the word and
if it has been corrected, you should have the option to revert it. If you
stop while typing on a word that it is correcting, you should be able to hit
the escape key. I am, of course, assuming this is a Mac question?

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer

On Dec 16, 2015, at 11:56 AM, Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just a quick question. What is the shortcut key command in voice over to
revert corrections in text in El Capitan?

Jeremiah 29.11 - 14************