[mac4theblind] Re: Renaming Videos on the iPhone 5?

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 22:00:27 -0500

yes, the only way I know to label tghem is to transfer them to the computer nd
do it there.

On Jan 6, 2013, at 8:52 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That does not though transfer to the pic or photo itself.  Now if you want to
just do a  label so you can put it int eh right album then that will wok. other
wise the sited person will see the date of the photo or how ever it is looking
to them.

Be blessed.