[mac4theblind] Re: Really mad! New apple superdrive doesn't work!

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 18:18:52 -0400

    I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with it.  Like I said.  No problems
here.  I couldn't be happier with mine.  I needed it for my Mini, but I even
use it with my MBP.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX Mountain Lion and LION