[mac4theblind] OK, folks

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:05:15 -0500

    OK, guys.  W need to get this list back on topic, please.  I've had two
private requests and two people leave the list.  Unfortunately, with my father
in the hospital, I am not here a lot to keep an eye on things.

    Please let's get the list back on discussing Mac or iOS topics and related
areas.  Braille displays and such are fine, so I am not discouraging any of
those kinds of messages.

    Also, let's try to stay away from the one line messages.  I don't like to
play "bad cop", but the list needs to get back on track.  Yes, I know I am
guilty of off topic posts, so I also take responsibility.

Thanks

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION