[mac4theblind] Re: My first mac

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 09:44:14 -0400

     You don't even have to connect the two pieces.  Of course, this is
dependant on the distance you need to reach from the computer to the socket.
However, once connected, it will remain like that.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION