[mac4theblind] Re: Mountain Lion to arrive sooner than expected?

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 15:56:58 -0400

It depends on why lion is driving you to drink.
Mountain Lion is just lion with more apps and some tweaks.  In fact, in some
ways, depending on how you use it, it can be more complex.  It is really nice
if you want an os that plays a lot like ios and still plays like mac os if you
want it to.  If you are looking for substantial interface changes, there aren't
any, at least according the info on apple's sight.  Vo is still vo.

On May 10, 2012, at 1:56 PM, Catnip wrote:

Oh, come on guys, will I be happier if I upgrade before the Lion drives me
to drink?  LOL.

People who hate cats will come back as mice!

Touching The Internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities
One Byte At A Time