[mac4theblind] Re: Microsoft ofice accessibility on OS X?

  • From: Deb Lewis <deblewis53@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 16:10:52 -0700

You can google Office 365 and you'll get it just fine. And yes, you
must have an Office 365 subscription or there is also a one-time
purchase which is not a subscription but also gets no upgrades.

On 7/13/15, sagar sagar <sagar5786@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can someone please provide the link?
Do we have to have 365 sub scription?

Join our WhatsappGroups for Apple users And Android users,
We provide assistance from an accessibility point of view
to join our Groups kindly contact me on+61424787863.
or MRNitin on +919725661243.

Sincerely,
Sagar

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Jul 2015, at 07:01, Deb Lewis <deblewis53@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, there is now a released version as part of office 365.

On 7/13/15, sagar sagar <sagar5786@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Okay, sounds good. I will check it out.

Join our WhatsappGroups for Apple users And Android users,
We provide assistance from an accessibility point of view
to join our Groups kindly contact me on+61424787863.
or MRNitin on +919725661243.

Sincerely,
Sagar

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Jul 2015, at 06:57, John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I’ve heard rumors there is a release version. However, I don’t know
for
sure yet.

On Jul 13, 2015, at 6:19 PM, sagar sagar <sagar5786@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello John,
thanks for answering,i was just wondering is it a stable version or a
preview? As you mentioned.

Join our WhatsappGroups for Apple users And Android users,
We provide assistance from an accessibility point of view
to join our Groups kindly contact me on+61424787863.
or MRNitin on +919725661243.

Sincerely,
Sagar

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Jul 2015, at 00:54, John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The latest version of Office 2016 preview is accessible with Outlook,
Word, etc.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer

On Jul 13, 2015, at 7:00 AM, Sagar <sagar5786@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello everyone!
hope all are doing well.
as the subject mentions how’s the accessibility of Microsoft
office
on OS X?
is it VO friendly?
i’ve hurd the beta preview was pretty accessible.

thanks.

Join our WhatsappGroups for Apple users And Android users,
We provide assistance from an accessibility point of view.
to join our Groups kindly contact me on+61424787863.
or MRNitin on +919725661243.

sencerely,
Sagar.
sent using OS X Mail.

b‹š­ë.nĮ+‰· ķ‹azfœâØ^nX§vfĒ–)ā–+-N ŪŪWčŪØbēXŽ· ^­ę'yƧš{.nĮ+‰·ĻŪfĪyĐōr
§
ë-ĒØ^ŠđbēÛ.nĮ+Š›bĒxŽ†Ûiĸü0ÁúÞzXŽķĘ+ƒųbēßæiÎ-
æåŠwS
ébēÖŦr Ŋz+%ĄÆ­yÖ­†Ûiĸü0ÁúÞzXŽķĘ+ƒöŦr Ŋ{ųšs‹ayđb ßĀ–WĶj)lŠ{^ Ũ ~Ší
ébēÚ0 ęÜjvÞąéíķˆč†yšqú+ķ ›–)Ý