[mac4theblind] Re: Microphone for my macbook pro

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 14:22:36 -0500

The MacBook Pro has a microphone already built in. It's pretty good on its own.
The only time you would need an additional mike is if you were going to do more
professional recording.

If it is a more professional need, that is a bit beyond me. I know only a
little bit about external microphones and only use one for some of the podcast
work I do such as for triple click home.

Sent from John's iPhone.