[mac4theblind] Re: May I an IPhone Question -- Auto Correction and Check Spelling

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 13:56:16 -0400

     If you hear that bubble popping sound while you are typing, provided you
haven't gone passed the word in question, hit down arrow to see your
suggestions and use the left or right arrow keys to hear the suggestions
spelled.  Just enter on the one you want to keep.  If the change that is
automatically made when you are typing is fine, simply hit the spacebar to
accept it.  If you want to reject all of the suggestions, hit the escape key.

http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT