[mac4theblind] MP3 Editing on Macbook and Iphone

  • From: Benjamin Blatter <benjaminblatter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 20:53:24 +0200

Hi all

I'm looking for three things. I am used to work with MP3DirectCut on my windows computers. It's a fantastic program where you can actually move through the audio material with the cursor keys. Does something like that exist for mac?

And I'm looking for an app for Ipod or IPhone which would let me record MP3 files for daily things with the internal mic in good quality.

And last but not least I'm wondering if there is an usable rehearsal app which allows you to play MP3 files, to set markers, adjust tempo and pitch in a professional way. Well, I could buy a big machine like the Tascam BB-1000 - but maybe I could get the same as app on a small device?

I'm planning to get a macbook and maybe a IOS Device this year. With the new products this year the time seems right.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Ben