[mac4theblind] Re: Looking for a MacBook Pro or Air

  • From: "Khanh P. Hoang" <korema@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 11:13:06 -0800

One more thing. If this is your very first Mac, you may wish to consider
getting your hands on several if you have not done so already, only because
they cost a fair chunk of change; but if your final decision is an Air, it's a
good one.  I have had my MacAir for a little over a year, and it is my first
Mac as well as the best computer I have ever had. No regrets whatsoever.

Good luck.

Khanh