[mac4theblind] Re: Link to copy path

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 18:04:51 -0700

Im thinking it is in the status bar which as of now we as lion users don't get
access to even with the track pad method..

Take care all.

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.
MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx
website: http://music.marrie.org