[mac4theblind] Leaving list.

  • From: Edward Lewis Redfern <edwardredfern@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx the blind" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 18:17:33 +0000

Hi all,

OK… I may as well write this now rather than hesitate further. I’ve decided to
leave this list. It’s been building for a while and I’ve been thinking about
it’s pros and cons.

I’m leaving the list primarily due to the amount of both private and  service
work load I’m handling and also due to a little stress and fatigue over certain
areas that I’m not going to discuss openly on list. With this, I’m hanging up
my gloves.

If, anyone who wants my services, wants to keep in touch, then please reach me
at edwardredfern@xxxxxxx and then I’ll keep in touch and handle private
support, etc.

I will also be discontinuing my services as moderator.

Do take care all and I hope that the list goes on, etc.

Lew
Edward Lewis Redfern************