[mac4theblind] Re: Itunes 11.12 question

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 00:12:54 -0400

Nothing has been removed along those lines.

On Nov 2, 2013, at 4:49 PM, Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all, I can't remember where I read this but from what I gaverd from the
article. It said that there was a contact feature taken out of 11.12 where as
it was present in 11.11 I believe this move is it is true is designed for users
to integrate into Apple's icloud services. If this is the case then I can't
just do straight away because i don't have contacts to update to the cloud. I
don't even have it turned on. lol Perfering to update to my computer via iTunes.
I'm sorry if I can't remember what it was actually called but it was something
to do with contacts being taken out of iTunes 11.12
If anyone could check this out or think they know what I'm talking about then
please share.

touching the internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities
One Byte At a time