[mac4theblind] Re: IOS 7 mail question

  • From: Brian Howerton <bshowerton1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 13:39:20 -0400

Hi George,
Here is what I see.  When I am on a message that I want to delete a message,  I
see archive, activate item, and more.  When I double type on more, I see things
like reply all, forward, flag, mark as read, move to junk, move message button
and then cancel.  I do not see a trash item in the actions menu.
Brian