[mac4theblind] I need an app to copy ios content to my computer:

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 08:34:08 -0400

All,

I've got two IOS devices that I need to transfer the content from to my
computer without being able to sync them so that I can set them up on the
computer without loosing the content.

I used my contacts backup pro to get my contacts and that worked like a charm
but can only find one app to transfer content and although it's not expensive,
I'd like to fine a free one.

Any help would be appreciated since although I think I could recreate from
scratch, I'd like to avoid that if possible.

Thanks!

touching the internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities
One Byte At a time