[mac4theblind] Re: How to use imovie

  • From: nesma aly <nesmaaly123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 23:14:36 -0500

When sending an email, have you ever experienced your send button being
greyed out? The problem that I'm having now is that voice over is telling
me that there is a send button but when I come to collect it its not
clickable I don't know if this is a Mac issue or is there something going
on with my gmail server?
On Nov 7, 2015 9:19 PM, "Sarah Alawami" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm still learning the new version myself but I learned I can copy and
paste the clips in to the main part from the clip list to event list. The
music track will always be last if you add one. This is all I know so far.

Take care.

On Nov 7, 2015, at 12:26 PM, nesma aly <nesmaaly123@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Subject says it all, how do i use imovie on my mac as a blind person?
On Nov 7, 2015 12:16 PM, "Sarah Alawami" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Actually I didn't know about that key stroke. I've just been control
clicking the word and clicking look up; or going to my doc, bringing up my
dictionary and typing in the word. That dictionary btw has saved my but
during the english classes I teach to my students.
On Nov 6, 2015, at 8:39 PM, Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

John,

You are one sharp guy. I have used this for years but I have never
found any one els who has talked about using this.

Good show.
kr
On Nov 6, 2015, at 10:01 PM, John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

When you have the word selected, press control-command-d and you can
then use that screen to select either the dictionary or thesaurus. There is
interaction involved, but the screen is accessible.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION

On Nov 6, 2015, at 9:53 PM, Zahid Abdullah <zahidisdpk@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi All,

How do we find a synonymous word for some word in text edit?
Regards,