[mac4theblind] Re: How to create a folder on my desktop, then put files in it

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 19:14:50 -0700

Actually I was in a rush when I wrote that message so surprised I was remotely
coharent.

Anyway hope you all are well.

Need high quality voice over work at reasonable rates? Look no further then
here.
http://voicebunny.com/profile/sarah-alawami-95FABAC
<http://voicebunny.com/profile/sarah-alawami-95FABAC>

On Jul 31, 2015, at 6:28 PM, george b <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Whooo I like the second method better also your spelling was better and
could understand what you were saying