[mac4theblind] Re: How do you get the search field to pop up on the ap store?

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 10:13:01 -0700

Well using a mac computer you open the app store
Hold down option control (voice over command keys) and the letter m and let
up and you will hear apple menu
Now arrow down to app store and do a voice over command and spacebar and the
app store will open, note you need to be connected to wyfi or network
Now do a vo command shift and up arrow to stop interacting with html
Now left arrow until you hear tool bar and then do a voice over command
shift and down arrow to interact with the tool bar
Now right arrow until you hear search edit

On a iPhone
From the home page double tap on app store
Now just above the home button you will have 4 tabs, featured, catagories,
last 25, search, update
Now double tap on search and you go to the search page
Now put your finger in the center of your screen and lift it up
Now flick left with one finger until you hear search edit field  and double
tap
Now your keyboard comes up and type in your search and in the lower right
corner of the keyboard is the search and double tap on that to get a list of
search results.
Note if the search edit field is already highlited when you tap the search
tab above the home button the keyboard will be on the screen
How is that