[mac4theblind] Re: Hide application window

  • From: Fabiano Garcia Fonseca <fabiano.nh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 01:50:48 -0300

Command+H should hide the application, but also does not work.
Pressing Command + Tab it will reappear.

Fabiano Garcia Fonseca <mailto://fabiano.nh@xxxxxxxxx>
Para dicas de acessibilidade em produtos Apple, visite: www.dicasapple.com <http://www.dicasapple.com>
Em 09/04/2013 01:31, Sarah k Alawami escreveu:
don't think you can do this. It stays in the doc until you quit the app or you
can keep it there via the options in the doc when you vo shift m or control
click on the app in the doc.

there is no real way to "hide" a window like that, not that I know of anyways.
On Apr 8, 2013, at 9:12 PM, Fabiano Garcia Fonseca <fabiano.nh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi.

how to hide the window of an application?
I try to hide minimizing the Dock, but whenever I press Command + Tab window
reappears.

I wanted to leave the Skype window hidden...

Thank you

Fabiano Fonseca