[mac4theblind] Re: Help with new itunes, please

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 16:07:45 -0500

I see what you mean about the side bar now.

On Dec 2, 2012, at 8:19 PM, David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Ed, I don't use the sidebar and my libraries are fine.

On Nov 30, 2012, at 5:06 PM, Edward Redfern <edwardredfern@xxxxxxx> wrote:

when itunes 11 initially installs, the default view does not have the sidebar.

so that you can find your libraries, please go to the view menu and select
"show Sidebar". it's also a good help to add "Show Status Bar"

lew

Edward Redfern
Vintage Mower Restorer.
E-Mail: Edwardredfern@xxxxxxx
Twitter: redfernmowers
Website: http://redfernvintagemowers.wordpress.com
Breathing life back in to old equipment, one day at a time.

Want to recycle your old lawnmower and make a difference? Get in touch for more
information.

On 30 Nov 2012, at 21:44, Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok. I'm one of those who always did find itunes confusing. Perhaps now the
> interface will be more straight forward, but at the moment it makes no sense
> to me. How do I find my libraries for example. I don't see my library of
> ringtones nor of music. I did find how to get it to show my iphone, but now
> that's all I can find. Thanks for helping me. I am hopeless about these
> things, apparently.
>

> tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
> Isaiah 2:11 Human pride will be brought down,
>      and human arrogance will be humbled.
>   Only the LORD will be exalted
>      on that day of judgment.

Hands-on technolog(eye)s