[mac4theblind] Fwd: CamFind Newsletter - November 2013

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 13:53:46 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: CamFind <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: CamFind Newsletter - November 2013
Date: November 1, 2013 at 8:20:25 AM EDT
To: poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx

November 1, 2013
Dear david,

Thank you for signing up for our monthly newsletter. In this issue we announce
a new milestone, the release of our API, and provide you with a CamFind tip.

Plus, read to find out which major technology blog wrote about us!
Company News

CamFind Achieves 1 Million Downloads

On October 31, 2013, we achieved yet another milestone. CamFind reached 1
million downloads in the Apple App Store. We couldn't have done it without you!
Thank you!

Release of CamFind API

Last month, due to the high demand from developers, we released our API,
CamFind API, to the general public. CamFind API is the back-end technology that
powers CamFind. The API is available for developers on Mashape. Visit CamFind
API to learn more.

Media Coverage

CamFind Featured on TechCrunch

CamFind was recently featured on TechCrunch. The article discusses our
application, the company and its founders, as well as how we measure up to our
competitor. Read the article to learn more.

CamFind API Highlighted

Our proprietary API, CamFind API, was recently covered by Programmable Web. The
blog post highlighted the release of CamFind API. Read the post to lean more.

CamFind Tips

How to CamFind Camera Roll Photos

Have you ever wished that you can use CamFind to search photographs from your
Camera Roll? Well you can, and here's how:

In the home screen, click on the "History" button, located to the left of the
"Take Picture" button. Then click the "Add Item" (+) button in the top right
corner and select "Image from Photo Library."

For more tips visit our FAQs.
Thank you for your continuous loyalty and support!

For more questions, please email us at Contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Sincerely,
Dominik Mazur
CEO
Image Searcher, Inc.

Forward this email

This email was sent to poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx by contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx |
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy
Policy.
Image Searcher, Inc. | 5455 Wilshire Blvd. Suite #1111 | Los Angeles | CA |
90036

touching the internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities
One Byte At a time