[mac4theblind] Re: From the tffp podcast: Looking at the new skype update released 06-19-2014

  • From: David hilbert poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 08:32:32 -0400

Tell me how to listen to voicemail

Jonnie Appleseed
With  his HandsonTechnolog(eye)s
Touching the Internet
Reducing technology's disabilities
one byte at a time

On Jun 19, 2014, at 23:15, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Actually now that you can delete chats and stuff I dont' see why. I managed to
make a call. Just give this a chance and tell the skype comnity via the forums
instead of complaing here. More people includig the skype developers are there
and not here.

Good luck.
Sarah Alawami, owner and founder of Alawami productions: where quality is key.
Check us out on the web at http://alawamiproductions.com/listen