[mac4theblind] Few questions about Pages

  • From: Carlos Palomino <doggrowl@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 20:14:52 -0400

Hi,

A. Is there a way to view the font attributes for selected text?

B. Is there a way to view my position, relative to the page number in a large
document?  I.E: Am I on page-5 out of 60?
The point here is to know how much further I must go to complete reading a
document.

C. Which is the best app for converting PDFs to compatible .RTF, .Doc or text
files?
I tried a couple from the app store, but the first only provided PPT as the
export format, while the second (Stanza I believe) kept giving errors.

Much appreciated.