[mac4theblind] Re: FW: like this: Fwd: Re: Introduction

  • From: David hilbert poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:50:51 -0400

You're in Bosser is safe as long as you use Windows

Jonnie Appleseed
With  his HandsonTechnolog(eye)s
Touching the Internet
Reducing technology's disabilities
one byte at a time

On Jun 17, 2014, at 10:06, "Tom Behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Excellent points, Scott, and I appreciate and understand them.

I have forwarded these thoughts onto our I T people at the University.

They don't know much about accessibility, but I would think they should be
able to get me set up with either bootcamp or paralles as needed.

I still have to check out the Duxbury and Braille embosser compatibility
issues, though, and plan to do that over the next few days.

Dr.  Tom Behler