[mac4theblind] Re: Evernote?

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 13:36:18 -0400

   OK, how about using VO-command-t and shift-VO-command-t?  I am messing
around with it and that seems to work,a s well as the VO-J.  You have to switch
between a few items, but it takes you from place to place.  If you have
automatic table navigation set, this should do the trick for you.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION