[mac4theblind] Re: Equals signs in emails

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 22:08:07 -0600

Hmm, I already tried changing to plain text. but what would quote level have to
do with it? It's not my messages when they are quoted or the other person's
quotes that re being inserted with equal signs; it's my original email. Looks
fine when I send it but has equal signs when it comes out to the list and I get
it just like everybody else.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth