[mac4theblind] Downloading from Amazon cloud player

  • From: Deb Lewis <deblewis53@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 14:19:33 -0700

Hello:
I have the Amazon MP3 Downloader and Cloud Player on my PC but would like to
have them on my Mac as well.
I installed the Downloader with no problems. I went to the cloud player and
selected some songs for download. I authorized the mac as one of my devices. I
can activate the Play link to play the files online but the download link does
not activate. I've routed the mouse to it etc. When I try the context key with
VO-Shift-Space I get things like back and copy instead of things like OPen and
save so I know it's doing the context for the page rather than for the link.
Although it's messy on the PC, the links do all work in windows. so I don't
think anything is wrong with the link. And people have told me it works on the
phone although I haven't tried that since I'm not interested at all. But what
am I missing on the mac or is this a Safari problem?
I'd be glad to try in chrome but lately my experiences in chrome have been less
successful than safari so I'm skeptical.
Any thoughts or things I've missed will be greatly appreciated.

Deb