[mac4theblind] Double contacts on my Mac

  • From: Lena Contreras <contreras_lena@xxxxxx>
  • To: Mac 4The Blind <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 11:51:07 -0800

Hi
I have multiple contacts for the same people on my address book on my Mac.
There are a few people that have only one contact card but mostly, there are
two.  I have no idea how this happened.  The computer is synched to iCloud but
when I check my iPhone, everything is normal.  Any idea why this is happening?
This is the second time I've had to go through and manually delete double
contacts.  Any way to have the computer sort through and delete double contacts?
Thanks.
Lena