[mac4theblind] Re: DVS

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 18:39:24 -0500

unfortunately, in the states you are not going to find them but you might find
them in canada or great britain.

On Dec 31, 2012, at 3:36 PM, John Heim <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does anybody know if movies generally come with DVS (Described Video Service)
sound track? I haven't rented or purchased a DVD in about 5 years. I'm
specifically interested in the last one or two Star trek movies and the Lord of
the Rings series. I'd like to just be able to pop them into my Mac and listen
to the DVS track.

Hands-on technolog(eye)s
Touching the internet
Reducingtechnology's' Disabilities