[mac4theblind] Re: Currency Converter app

  • From: "isaac" <isaac.hebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 09:58:07 -0600

Currency Exchange Pro
is a great app
Description of App
Currency Exchange Pro can change any amount of currency from one to another. It’s easy to use and update exchange rate automatically.
Currency Exchange Pro -- your cool pocket currency exchanger.
Features:
•115+ currency and countries included.
•Nice interface, easy to use
•Refresh exchange rate automatically or by hand.
•Add or delete the current exchange currency.
You can sort the order of the exchange currency,
-----Original Message----- From: Doug Leavens
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 9:44 AM
To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mac4theblind] Currency Converter app

I’m looking for an accessible currency converter app for iOS.

I tried a freebie, but the buttons were labeled colors (button yellow etc).

There was a paid one, but I didn’t want to take a chance, lest it was inaccessible.

Any advice would be appreciated.************

The url for this list, where one can unsubscribe or make any changes to their list subscription is: