[mac4theblind] Re: Curious mail search question

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 13:38:14 -0700

go to favorites then check the mail box(s) you want to search. This should
help.

On Jun 29, 2015, at 1:22 PM, barbara jones <jonesbl@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Using a MBP and Mavericks, when I do a search in mail, I am getting results
from all my mail boxes when I only want it from one.

I go to the mailbox I want to search, interact with messages, command option
f to put in my search terms and then stop interacting. When I navigate to my
messages it gives me results from all mailboxes. I am very specific in my
search terms to try to avoid this but it doesn’t help.

Anybody know how to change this or why it is happening.

Thanks
Barbara