[mac4theblind] Re: Creating play lists in iTunes

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 15:19:13 -0500

yes, as I said, to ad tracks to a playlist, find a track, interact with the
table, press vo-shift-m and arrow down to ad to playlist submenu and arrow
right to the list and arrow down to the one you want to ad the track(s) to and
press enter.

On Jan 7, 2013, at 3:10 PM, Agent086b <agent086b@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks that sounds good. After doing this if I decide to ad another track later
is that possible?
Thanks.
Max

On 07/01/2013, at 4:50 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 1. select the tracks you want to play, 2. vo shift m and select create
> playlist from tracks.
>
> You should then be able to name your playlist.
>
> Good luck.

with his
Hands-On Technologeye(s)
touching the internet