[mac4theblind] Re: Clearing Addresses in Mail

  • From: Lena Contreras <contreras_lena@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:36:28 -0700

Hi
Great.  Cleared everything out.  I looked everywhere for it.  Not under the
windows part of the menu though.
Lena
On Jun 21, 2012, at 8:22 PM, John Panarese wrote:

   Previous recipients can be found by going to the Window menu in the Mail
program.  Just VO space on it and you will see your previous recipients list.
You can remove whomever you desire from the list.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION