[mac4theblind] Re: Calling for beta testers - typing application for blind -

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 11:33:17 -0700

The contact info is there. Just contact them via the email address on the site
and  say you want to participate. When and if yu get an invite from test flight
follow the directions to the lstter to make thign seasier for the dev.  I'm
testing several apps through this system and it works and works very very well.

Take care.