[mac4theblind] Re: Bose link2, or jawbone big jam box?

  • From: Linnette Whalen <linnettew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 19:46:12 -0400

Would have to say that I prefer the Jambox over the Bose. My husband have the
Bose and I used it quite a bit, but prefer the Jambox. Having the ability to
control some features from the unit is nice. If I could blend both units, it
would be the perfect unit. I would have to say that the Bose is the step child.

Sent from my iPad