[mac4theblind] Re: Bootcamp: Oh how Totally! Bazaar!

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 06:38:39 -0700

Oh it works all right. I've used it. did you click options link after clicking
custom? it shoudl hve brought up an dialogue with options for reformating the
disk.

Take care.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org