[mac4theblind] Re: Article: Reviewing the 3 most popular free news apps from a Voiceover and braille users point of view

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 15:02:58 -0500

tru and there are a bunch more apps for news that are great.

On Feb 2, 2012, at 1:14 PM, Justin Harford wrote:

It almost just makes more sense to stick with Safari. You get a better
selection of news to read, and you don't waste so much bandwidth. After all,
many new sites actually have pretty good versions for mobile phones. They are
accessible and a lot easier to handle and they would be on the computer for
example.
Regards
Justin Harford

Sent from my iPhone