[mac4theblind] Re: Are there any accessible blog sights that work with the Mac?

  • From: Jenny Keller <jlperdue3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 21:25:21 -0500

thanks, I'll have to look at the pod cast tomorrow as I'm pretty wiped out.

I'm not good at following pod casts though as it seems as though when the pod
caster does something, it doesn't have the same result on my system.

I'll have to save it, don't quite know how to do that without putting in in my
saved mailbox, and look at it tomorrow.

Jenny