[mac4theblind] ALERT: DISKMAKER X is no longer useable in Mavericks.

  • From: Edward Lewis Redfern <edwardredfern@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx the blind" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 19:16:03 +0000

Sorry Folks. I’ve just spoken with the developer of DiskMaker X

He informs me the reason that No Visible windows are found is because of a
major error in “AppleScript. This means that it can’t steal window focus at any
point.

The only 2 ways of performing a clean install of OS X Mavericks are to do a
terminal build or to upgrade, reboot after the upgrade in internet recovery and
perform a clean install from there providing you use CAT5