[m14] Feb 3 bulletin

  • From: "Ray Moore" <raymoore.id@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "m14 freelists" <m14@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:08:41 -0700

MERIDIAN 14TH WARD

February 3, 2002

      PRESIDING
     Bishop Neil Barson

      CONDUCTING
     Bill Lewis

      ORGANIST
     Sheryl Haacke

      CHORISTER
     Merrill Dougal

      Opening Hymn
     Hymn # 134

      I Believe In Christ

      Invocation by
     Bishop Ron Grames

      Ward Business

      Sacrament Hymn
     Hymn # 170

      God Our Father, Hear Us Pray

      Passing of the Sacrament

      Fast and Testimony Meeting

      Time set aside for members to share their testimonies

      Closing Hymn
     Hymn # 129

      Where Can I Turn For Peace

      Benediction by
     Irene Grames

      Sunday School Schedule

      February 3, Lesson # 5

      "If Thou Doest Well, Thou Shalt Be Accepted"

      Moses 5-7; 2 Nephi 2:25-27; Genesis 4:1-16

      February 10, Lesson # 6

      "Noah.Prepared an Ark to the Saving of His House"

      Moses 7:32-36; 8:19-30; Genesis 6-9; 11:1-9; Hebrews 11:7

      How does one show

      reverence toward the chapel?

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Choir Practice: Come join us in Choir Practice from 5:00 to 6:00.

The choir needs your voice.

Women's Volleyball - We are practicing every Thursday @ 10 am, at the Stake
Center. We need referee and line judges on Saturday Feb 2 & 9 @

9 am, and 9:45 am. Please call Gina Pirak to sign up. (You don't have to be
playing to judge!) 562-8384

Co-Ed Volleyball - It is this Friday @ 7 pm - 10 pm. We will have two nets set
up and we will be having lots of fun! Please come and join us.

Attention Young Single Adults! It's not too late - registration is currently
taking place for classes at the Boise Idaho Institute. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!! For further information on registration or upcoming
events call 345-0440.

All Primary Children (Sunbeams to Valiant 12) are invited to a Primary Activity
Day on Friday, February 8 at 4:30 pm. We will meet in the Primary Room. Parents
should pick up their children at 5:30, unless you should be there to assist. We
will have lots of February Fun. Please come!

CES Fireside of Young Adults: Satellite broadcast Sunday February 3, at 6:00
p.m. The speaker will be Sister Mary Ellen Smoot.

BEST OF "ESPECIALLY FOR YOUTH" is coming February 16. This is for youth of ages
14-18. Get signed up for this special program.

Contact your Youth Leader or Ray Moore. You will need tickets to go, but one
may purchase tickets at the door. The cost is $6.00 or at the door $7.00.

Family History Conference is being presented at BYU-Idaho on Saturday, March 9.
A full days schedule starting at 8:00 on the BYUI campus.

A pre-register cost will be $15, or $20 at the door. If you are interested
contact Ray Moore at 362-5263.

Coming in May: Travel tours

June: Out door adventures for the youth

July: Summer Camps for the youth