[m-w] Re: Rants

  • From: Karen Stone <stoney19018@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Family <m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:17:15 -0600

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!! You are beyond hilarious, I would ask for a refund,
LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:10:01 -0600
Subject: [m-w] Re: Rants
From: kathi.pieper@xxxxxxxxx
To: m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

whatever.

The point is to pick out a headstone for Mom.  Why has this taken so long???
Why do you think it should be someone elses' responsibility?  Why have the
things that have happened completely disallowed making a five minute decision?
I asked for papers seven months ago and still have nothing.  I have figured out
a way around that issue.  GROW UP!!!

I have had professional help - and the advice I received was to stop allowing
assholes like you and the rest try to manipulate me with your twisted
philosophies and throw guilt my way when I have not done anything to feel
guilty about.

This is another "here we go again".  Instead of addressing the issue and
dealing with what NEEDS to be dealt with - you start dragging up crap that is
completely unrelated.  Just take two minutes and reply to Sandy on what your
preferences are on the headstone - tell her how much money is in the account to
pay for it and be done with it and me and the rest.

There are no children in the family - we are all adults and sometimes that
requires doing things that aren't real comfortable.  Suck it up and get it
done!!

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Michael R. Martin <drsewnsew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

You have a unique way of dealing with YOUR problems and emotions. Perhaps
PROFESSIONAL HELP is needed. I know you HATE ME and WHY you hate me. I thought
it was in the past, WRONG. But I was as much a victim as your or Pat., but
don't take your hatred of me out on everyone you know. Thank you for the NEWEST
RANT. It helps me in making decisions regarding You and ALL future
correspondence with you. Post your feelings and your inputs so I'll have some
proof of your current state of mind.
Also, thanks for dumping it on DAN, as though he has no feelings. It has VASTLY
IMPROVED his attitude and emotional state. It's bad enough to have your world
fall apart, your business put out of operation for MY stupid mistakes, or burn
up, with out leaving hateful emails to the surviving siblings and causing
hatred of the one's that love you most. It doesn't surprise me that you have no
friends, that Ron is back, your nearly IMPOSSIBLE to be around.

Michael R. Martin

Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, now it's more reliable. Wow!

Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, now it's more reliable. Wow!
http://microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/default-ga.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:102009