[m-w] Capitulation

  • From: "Michael R. Martin" <drsewnsew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 07:51:55 -0500

Thanks, Kathi for understanding. No one is out to get to ANYBODY. I was taught
very early how people could and should be dealt with. I can apologize for "The
short cryptic messages", but I HATE TO TYPE. Seems my hands stay busy Doing
other things, and haven't the time to deal with TYPING. Be advised that Diana
is not on the group list. I don't think she should be on it, as Our decisions
shouldn't be based on her inputs. She has an acute case of Financial
irresponsibility, the likes of which I've never seen. The main reason Pat went
to Iraq, in case your Not aware, was a result of her Financial
irresponsibility. I'll meet with the lawyer when I get all the papers in.
Nothing will be decided without input and approval from all. Be advised that I
can communicate with words on the phone MUCH better than via EMAIL. If my typed
communications are too short and too cryptic, CALL ME @ 713-857-7952 for
amplifying information (enter this number in your cell and feel free to USE IT
anytime).

Michael R. Martin

Bing™  brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place.   Try it now.